Betty Winters Christmas Tree Cupcake Kit 235g
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
CHRISTMAS TREE CUPCAKE KIT
BAKE & DECORATE KIT
Bakes 6 cupcakes
ICING. CUPCAKE CASES
& PIPING BAG
Christmas Tree Cupcake Mix with Icing and Rainbow Confetti Decorations
Cake Mix 123g: Fortified Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Sugar, Rapeseed Oil,
Raising Agent (E450(), E500(1), Flavouring. Icing 100g: Sugar, Colour(E141 (i). Rainbow Confetti 12g: Sugar, Potato Starch,
Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oil (Rice Bran), Colours (E160C, E100, E163, E162), Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax), Spirulina Extract.
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
May also contain egg, milk, & soya due to manufacturing methods.
Additional ingredients required: 1 Medium Sized Egg, 80g Softened Butter & 32ml Semi Skimmed Milk
To Bake the cakes
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/ Gas Mark 4.
2 Empty the cake mix, 30g butter, 1 egg and 32ml milk into a bowl and whisk the mixture for 3 minutes until smooth.
3. Place the paper cases into a cup cake baking tray, then divide the mix equally between the cases.
4. Place the tray in the centre of the oven and bake for around 12-15 minutes until golden.
5. Leave to stand for 5 minutes before placing onto a cooling rack then cool fully before decorating.
Please note cooking appliances may vary these are given as a guide only.
To Decorate the cakes
1. Place 50g of butter and 2 teaspoons of warm water and soften for a minute, before adding the icing sugar.
2. Mix together for 3 minutes until a smooth buttercream is formed.
3. Deposit all of the buttercream into the piping bag, cut a small hole at the end and then you are ready to go.
4. Pipe the icing onto the cakes into a tall tree shape and then sprinkle on the decorations.