Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 400G
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 400g: For nappy rash, eczema, surface wounds, sunburn, minor burns, acne, bed sores, chilblains
- Nappy rash treatment: Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is clinically proven to soothe and treat nappy rash. Always read the label
- Barrier properties: The formulation contains a water-repellent base which form a protective barrier
- Soothes inflamed skin: Sudocrem helps to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft
- The unique formula is gentle to use from birth, 99.3% of users see the nappy rash improve (sure study, Feb 2015)
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is a clinically proven treatment for nappy rash, which helps soothe, heal and protect your babys delicate skin. It can also be used for other skin conditions as a soothing, protective antiseptic cream and will help to treat cuts, grazes, minor burns and sunburn.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
* Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. * Cease use if irritation worsens. * Keep out of reach of children. * Avoid contact with eyes. You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Zinc Oxide Ph. Eur. 15.25% Benzyl Alcohol B.P. 0.39% Benzyl Benzoate B.P. 1.01% Benzyl Cinnamate 0.15% Lanolin (Hypo-Allergenic) 4% (W/W) Also contains: Purified Water, Liquid Paraffin, Paraffin Wax, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Linalyl Acetate Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lavender Fragrance
Apply a thin layer as required. Keep out of the eyes, nose and mouth. Occasionally, localised irritation may occur. If symptoms persist or if accidentally swallowed seek medical help. Do not use if hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients. No known case of overdose. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.